Sunday, January 24, 2010

SO CLOSE!!!

Here we are coming so close to our little boy! Only a few weeks away. This top picture was taken right before Christmas. I have declared my final day off work to be Feb 5th. So I am so excited i have had a baby shower thrown by the girls at my work it was so much fun and I got a lot of cute stuff. The crib came the other day and so the room is looking so cute (picts to come later)! Here is my friend Heather she is going to have a baby anytime due the end of the week, she is having a boy to how exciting!!
So here is a picture of my kitchen I am slowly taking pictures of the house it has taken me a while to get all the stuff up and decorated i just have no TIME!!! so hopfully I will get my act together and get going on it! but I love my kitchen it is nice and roomy and I like the gray color with the black. So yeah things are going good and new posts to come hopefully I will get better at this when I have a cute little boy to show off!!

7 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Brit you look so cute pregnant! You look like you are due in like 3 months standing next to heather. You are not very big at all! Thanks for posting some pictures! I love your kitchen, it looks really good.

Danielle said...

I have been thinking about you guys a ton lately! I knew your baby was due soon...I can't believe you will have a little baby boy within weeks! That is so exciting!

Rachel said...

Ya for babies!!!!!!!!

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Brit-
you look great!! thanks for updating your blog. i updated my so you can see our apartment. I havent posted pictures of bryan's room yet. i'm not done with it yet so i will let you know when i am. did you get me email, the novel. i hope it helps if not it was fun for me to write :) good luck with it all.

Nick and Karalynn said...

Well aren't you just the cutest little preggo! I hate to break it to you, but once you have that baby, you definitely won't have extra time for blogging...

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Brit!!

have a wonderful "last day at work" porters would have been my deam job until i had bryan. its fun hanging out with a little hottie all day. his hair is coming in blond, but he has this little patch of brown right at the base of his neck. its funny. I hope things are good with you. Keep me posted!!

Ky Ky said...

Brit, never take that picture of Heather off your blog ... you know the one where she looks "really" pregnant and stuff.