Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whats been up

This is what we have been up to the last week! All smiles most of the time, the rest of the time Calvi has been a super sleeper!! no joke he sleeps all the time! He is just a growin boy i guess.
Here is Calvi and ty out watching the cars in the front yard. Calvin could do this all day, he is an outside kind of guy!
And this is just silly, the other day this is how i found my little boy. I put him in this chair cause he was kinda whinny then the next thing i know he was trying to get out! He looked up at me like hey mom just hangin out!
Something new, the other day i put calvi in his highchair and i looked over and he had a bink in his mouth. Not just any bink but his cousin Claras bink!! he has totally confiscated it and he sucks on it all the time. Family germs i guess?!
And last the other day i made these little socks so give me your opinion to girly or is this ok? I have seen lots of babies with them and i think they are so so cute but are they ok for little boys? Tyler thinks they are ok but he doesn't usually ask questions when it comes to dressing him unless it is flowery pink.

5 comments:

lori said...

Grandpa says, "too girly!!"
with no hesitation!

KJ Ramsey said...

Like I told you on the phone.... it looks like you abuse your kid and he has 2 broken legs.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Calvin is so stinkin cute! We just love how chunky he is :) haha and that picture of him trying to get out of his seat.. funny

The leggings are cute, but maybe go with more of a solid boy color like red or blue or green.. I do like them though and it will keep his legs warm in the fall!

Alisha and Braeden said...

okay so after staring at the picture trying to decide about those leggings.. I think they are cute on him.. they don't look too girly

The Congers said...

hahaha man I am in the library right now or I would be belting out a laugh, for real he can wear tights but not a pee pee teepee?!?! Please! They are cute but well...I think a little too girly. Wow that sounded harsh don't take it that way I was just teasing.