Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleepover!!

So last weekend we went up to west yellowstone with some friends and family to a cabin. It was a lot of fun. The cabin was really awesome and had a great view. Here is calvi helping me load up the truck he loved it and he was ready to go!!
Here we are out on the porch you could see the lake, it was so nice and relaxing. The weather was even nice.
Here are the boys what nerds!! There is Clay, Ty, and Domino, all on their sweet phones!
Here is me and Calvi on the porch looking out at the cars passing by.
And here are the girls, Danielle, me and Brooke! We are looking out at Quake lake it was pretty creepy looking! we had a really great time just lazing around the cabin. we went to west yellowstone to eat lunch and have yummy ice cream for lunch on Saturday. This might be the last big outside thing we will do for a while, it is gettin chilly!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

CUTE pics! I loooove the first one of Calvin. His smile is so big and precious. That was SO fun. I was so glad we got to go.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture with you and calvin. I also love your fish tank.. and yes I fed the fish A LOT :)

Rachel said...

Aaawe! How fun! I wish I could be around! I'm glad you are using up the last of the warm weather!