Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whats up

Swimmin time! Calvi loves to swim. We put him in his life jacket and he just floats around and had a great time.

Clara got a life jacket for Christmas and she had a great time breaking it in. the picts look foggy cause my lens was all fogged over.
Calvi has been a little climber lately. He will climb up everything. He loves to climb the stairs and when he saw me pull this out he just had to try it. He is pretty fast, i wish he could use that energy to just walk!
Clara came over to play and they both had to just take laps going back and forth following each other. Calvi is really good at walking with the help of something he is just to chicken to go on his own. He is so so close! That is pretty much what we have been up to just hangin out and staying out of the cold.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Super cute pics. The cold is so annoying. I can't wait till Calvin walks! He'll be so cute!

The Dominos said...

yikes, that is not a very flattering picture of me...I didn't think I looked THAT huge.

The Congers said...

I love how both boys are close in their development. Kacen loves pushing everything to help him walk, but has yet to do it on his own, and he loves climbing too. Calvin is so cute! Wish I were ther so I could go swimming too, I miss that.

Alisha and Braeden said...

ha ha I love the picture with Calvin just floating in the pool! Tell Brooke she looks cute with her little belly! We still need to finish our conversation so call me! :)