Monday, May 9, 2011

Babies

So here are the Rainsdon cousins. Jill came over and the kids loved their new cousin. We had fun hanging out and going swimming.
Here is Calvi riding a new little calvi size saddle his Gma and Gpa got. We put it on the dog to try it out. What a great fit!
Here is Calvi just playing in the grass it is what he does best! This is a long time coming it is finally getting to be tolerable to be outside.
PS- Speaking of babies we have baby #2 coming November 1st! We are so excited!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats to you! So excited for you to add another little to your family!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Please come and visit me soon! I am so excited for you guys!

The Congers said...

Brit!!! That is so cool, congrats! And I loved your Easter pictures and what a cool thing that Calvin is walking now! And looking at pictures of your pool it feels like just last week we were swimming off our just had baby chub. Oh man the good ole days in Rexburg.

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Brittany!! congrats! When do you find out what you are having? I cant wait. I hope you are doing well!

Allison said...

Congrats! Glad things are going well for you guys!
David was hoping to get Tyler's email address (I think he lost it after getting it when you guys visited SF). Not sure if you got my email about it a while back. Can you send it to me? Thanks!

Rachel said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!