Sunday, March 25, 2012

The kidos!

I wish I could say this is what the last 2 weeks have been like but sadly no. They have been crazy and a little off. They both had problems with sleeping and jodi had super bad gas problems. It has just been crazy. This is picture is one time where things were perfect when just moments ago they were crying and screaming. During all of this i would have to say it would just make me go nutz! I would just go crazy cause i just never knew how to help them or make things better. During all of this i would have to remind myself of how sweet they really are and that these times only happen every once and a while and there is sometimes nothing you can do accept love them and wait for the time to pass.


Calvi is just like his dad he is constant carrying something around the house coming up to me saying "mommy going working" or "love you mommy see you later" all things that ty says when he leaves to go to work.
We went to my little nephews 1st birthday yesterday. My sister did a great job of planning a really fun party. We went to a fun play place for the kids and then went back to the house for some dinner a pinata and cake. We had a really great time the kids had fun playing. It is so crazy how the time passes.
Calvi trying to hit the dino!
jodi hangin out with Gpa at the play place.
I am so thankful for my kids good days bad days, I love them so much they are my whole world!

3 comments:

KJ Ramsey said...

I'm glad you got at least one shot of the birthday boy... in the background. Haha!!

natalie said...

You're doing so great!!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

ADORABLE! I love the last picture and the one where they're both laying on their tummies. Such cuties!