Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Picts

 So while we were in St. George our wonderful friends took these picts of our little family. We got some really cute ones that are now hanging on my wall. (That is pretty good for me to have them all up already!)
 Calvi was really good for the picts he even smiled. This is not is normal smile but his "I am smiling for the camera smile" is still cute.
 Jodi didn't really want to do anything. Like I said in the last post she had a hard weekend. But we still got some cute ones.
 I like this one of ty and I cause we are both really laughing at some silly thing that Braeden said.

 This is really what it was like the whole time just a little crazy.

But it was so nice to have some new family picts that I love and Ty loves cause we didn't make a huge ordeal about it. Ha Ha!  Thanks Breaden and Alisha for the picts we love them!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Those are cute, wish Alisha would come out and take pictures of me! Also wish you guys would come out to see us. Yeah wishing is nice.