Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its been a long time





Yay!!! I finally graduated! in December Brooke and I graduated from BYU Idaho. I received a bachelors degree in Horticulture. My parents came down to watch us it was great! I graduated with the English majors with Brooke. It is so great to finally be done. Now I just have to remember to keep tabs on Tyler i forget sometimes that he still is in school ha ha! anyway so now I am just working at Porters in Rexburg. I know it has nothing to do with horticulture but I am really enjoying my job and what I get to do there. It is nice
to have a break and do something fun.


































4 comments:

The Dominos said...

hey, where did you get the picture of us with mom and dad? I don't have that one, or the one where we are walking.

Alisha and Braeden said...

I like the pictures! You are one lucky duck being done with school. Want to switch me places?

The Dominos said...

we are here waiting for you to bring pizza. come now

Katie Mae said...

Congrats on graduating! That is wonderful!!! We decided to set our blog to private and we would love to add you so you can keep up with our family. If you would like, please email me your email address and we will add you! M2a2e2@gmail.com