Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sooo it has been a long time I know!

So lately I have been thinking about what to post and I thought well I better take a trip to take a picture so I have something worth posting. So today after church Ty and I decided to go on a little drive to Mesa Falls. It was so nice up there it has been forever since I had been there so we drove around stopped when we wanted to and just took it easy. I love those trips. Here is Tyler posing by the lower falls! everything is green and the sun was so bright it was just a great day. Below is a recap of a few things that have happened that I have mentioned of posting but never have!
Here is Tysen (Tylers little brother) he came to hang out for a sleepover one day and we took him to feed the ducks at the nature park. I think he had more fun taking pictures with Ty's phone then he did feeding them!!
Here is Clara she is my little niece Brookes baby. She is such a cute little girl, she is now finally old enough to laugh and smile at you I love it and so does her Gma and Gpa!!
Here is a picture of our new couches in our apt. We are planning on moving here soon so this will all change again!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

YO! Did you guys buy that townhouse? We need to catch up. I want to go to waterfalls. That is a good idea. maybe we'll do that sometime...........

KJ Ramsey said...

congrats on FINALLY updating. but you know that you will have to again in the next few months, right??? those couches are super nice too!

Flints said...

i like that baby

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

oh my gosh! I haven't even seen a picture of Clara yet! She is so cute. Way to go on updating after a billion years!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Hello! Finally! I have been waiting for this day. I miss you guys. I like your new couches they look nice and confortable! I hope you guys can come and visit us soon. I need to see you.

Nichole said...

did you drop off the face of the earth? it's a hard climb back. just do it!

Nichole said...

i hear you are preganante! a boy! woo hoo! boys rock. I'm sure reed is on the top of your names list. will works too.