Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Thanks to MOM, Family & Friends

So all the craziness is over and it is just me and my boys! Here are some picts of more family that came to see and take care of us this last week. A huge thanks goes out to my amazing mother who spent a total of 10 DAYS to take care of my little family. She is so wonderful and we really enjoyed having her here she was a huge help. thanks and we love you! She is such a proud Grandma here she is with Calvin and Clara.
Here is Grandpa, my dad was able to come to see us. He was also so awesome for being able to live without my mom for so long!!
Here is Grandma Flint. She brought up Sonya and Cori to hang out for the weekend. It was so much fun to have them come, we love visitors!!
Here is Aunt Cori and Calvin!
Here is Aunt Sonya, there was so many pictures taken with all the girls around.
Uncle Andy surprised us all on Sunday night he showed up at my door no one knew he was coming. It was fun to see him he drove all the way from Provo to see us!!

1 comment:

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

He's so cute!! I hope you are feeling good and recovering well!! we are thinking of you