Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home at last

So we finally got to come home yesterday at about 7:30 pm. We were so excited to be able to all go home together. Calvin got out of the NICU yesterday afternoon and is doing great. Here he is with his proud papa! They are my favorite boys in the whole wide world!!!
Here is a family pict at the hospital. I know I look awesome that is what you get after you have a baby I had to have some of those pictures.
Here I am with by sweet little boy. He has been so good night 1 went great, considering my mother and I stayed in the room with him all night and I was so tired every time he would make a noise my mom would go over to check on him and then wake me up to feed him. So for the first time in 3 days I was able to get some sleep thanks to my mom!!
Here is Calvin in his little tub waiting to go home. He is such a good baby he hardly cries, every mothers dream!
Here is mom Brooke and the cousins, Clara and Calvin. I forgot how little babies are Clara was the last real baby I knew and she I such a big girl next to Calvin. They are so cute!!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

he looks just like you. GORGEOUS! well for a boy to look like his mom....hmmmmm CONGRATS!

Alisha and Braeden said...

He is so cute! I am so glad you guys are home now and that you can put pictures for me to see him! We like the first picture with tyler and calvin... so cute :)

Jillane said...

does clara's dog count as a cousin too?