Monday, March 22, 2010

The NEW FLOOR!!!!


So here it is a long time coming!! No more nasty carpet, really whoever decides to put carpet in their kitchen please rethink. We had a lot of help the night before we had tyler and domino haul all the appliances out and then they ripped out the carpet.
Then the next day was tys b day and his parents, cori and adam came down to help him put the floor in. it was so nice to have the help of his dad and brother, they did an awesome job. thanks!

Here are the guys workin hard to make my beautiful kitchen! I love it, I love it, I love it!!
And the blog is not complete without a pict of my little boy!! this is one of his first outfits that fit him other than sleepers. I custom made these jeans out of an old pair of jeans. they make him look so grown up!!

4 comments:

KJ Ramsey said...

caption for vinny pic: wazzzzzzzup!

Danielle said...

I've already seen the new floor- and it looks GREAT! So nice to get updates like that. Also- I LOVE your dish towel hanging from the stove. Random, I know- but I love it! It's so cute!

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Your house did look awesome, you have done so much with it in just a short time. I loved Calvin's room. thanks for the ideas!!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I am glad I got to see your whole place! The floor does look very nice. Hope you guys are feeling better and are over that sickness!