Monday, March 29, 2010

Hitting the Slopes

So this past weekend we went for an adventure. Our friends Kyle n' Heather hooked us up with some tickets to Targee. Thanks again guys! Since Heather and I both just had baby's we didn't get to do much this winter so we all went snowboarding and the boys went a run while the girls watched the babies then we would switch. It worked out perfect because I was so sore there was no way I could do two runs in a row!! Tyler and I decided our knuckle dragging days are over. We want to trade in our snowboards for a pair of skis. I know that makes our parents happy to see us grow up. I don't ever regret snowboarding but it defiantly works muscles that skis don't and I just dont have the same spirit as I use to. Man that makes me sound old!!
Here are the little ski bums Kacen and Calvin. Kacen is only a few days older than Calvin so they will grow up to be best buds!! These two kids attract people!! There was this lady who came and just wanted to hold them all day, she said that her grand kids lived so far away and she didn't get to hold them very often so I said if you are happy holding him go for it. She was really nice, some people are so funny .
Here is Tyler after a long day on the hill, packin stuff up.
And save the best for last, here I am it was such an awesome day the sun was shining and it was not freezing cold just the way I like it! Not bad for so late in the season. We had such a great time afterward we went and sat in the hot tub it felt so good! What a great way to spend a Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Hi, date mike. Nice to meet me. Tyler should know where that's from. Hope you had fun snowboarding!
-braeden