Sunday, May 2, 2010

Calvins Blessing Day!

So today was our little mans big day! he was so cute! he had a cute little tux that his Gma Rainsdon got him and we had to do some taking in! Calvin has been eating so much the last two weeks so he did good to fit in his outfit. everything fit ok accept his suit coat. so he wore the shirt, vest and bow tie.
Here is our little family, Calvin was such a good boy and let everyone hold him.
Here is my family the Rainsdons.
Here is Tylers family the Flints and...
the Stuarts.
Here are a few of our friends that came to the lunch, the Congers and Dustin. We had breakfast for lunch with waffles, pancakes, sausage, fruit, juice! it was great. It was so nice to have everyone there to support our little calvin! thanks to all of you who were able to comedown and spend the weekend with us. And for those who woke up so early to come to our church at 8:30 to be there for the blessing. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and friends who support and love us! thanks!!!!!

5 comments:

The Dominos said...

That was fast! I don't think I got to see Calvi up close in his tux. Lock up your girls! (hehehe)

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Congrats!! Calvin is just so cute!! Sounds like such a great day. we miss you all.

The Dominos said...

Too bad that Catherine snuck out before we got her in the group pictures!

The Congers said...

Cute picture! I just noticed the new post, he was so darling! You should e-mail me that picture heatheraconger@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Happy day! I'm so sad I couldn't be there! Little Calvin is SO cute!! I love his eyes in the first picture! How many sentences do you think I can write in a row that end with an exclamation point?!