Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What the Heck!

So here is an April shower for ya!! On Monday I went for a walk with my jacket scarf and gloves, by the time i got to my sisters house all I had on was my t shirt! It was such a nice day!! So then on Tuesday this is what happened! I wish spring was here, just the other day there was no trace of snow, now today it is warm again so hopefully by the end of the day it will all be gone!! i just dont get the weather!!
Here is my little guy! This morning he woke up early so we came downstairs to hang out while dad finished sleeping. Tyler has been really sick this last few days, so hopefully he is getting better!
So I finally took pictures of Calvins Monster room! I was so excited when I found what I wanted to put in his room. My mom found this cute fabric for me to make a blanket and crib sheet. I took the little monsters out of the design and made the stuff for the wall. It was so much fun I love how it turned out!
I really love the colors in his room, they are so bright and fun!!
There is my rocking love seat I found at DI for 30 bucks!! I am very happy with how the room came together!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I would say there's a really good chance that rocking seat has a twin in Jackson, WY in my old apartment!

Rachel said...

I love the room too!! It's so CUTE! You are so creative! You need to see my pictures of painting Jenny's boys' room. They have a monster theme too!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I love his monster room! I do agree that rocking love seat is pretty cool!