Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

It has been a while since Thanksgiving but we have all been taking turns getting sick. One of us gets sick then it just keeps going in a circle till we all have been sick and then sick again! Hopefully this week will be the end of it we are ready to celebrate Christmas. Here is Calvin at Gma Flints house he loved sitting in her little rocking chair. He is so cute.
It snowed all week in Twin Falls and so we took the 4 wheelers out at my parents house and went for rides on the sled. Here is tyler pulling us in the sled. Calvin just sat there and talked he loved it. I also had fun doing cookies on the pond.
After a while my dad took him for a ride on the 4 wheeler and he fell asleep it was so funny. He slept for a while after.
We got home and there was a lot of snow so we took him out for another sled ride. He really likes the rides in the snow he either falls asleep or just hangs out. We had PLENTY of food that week. It was really fun to hang out with all our family.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

hahha i LOVE that boy in that outfit. Seriously- that snow outfit is the bomb. And he is so cute in that little sled thing.

The Congers said...

Oh man, as much as I love all of my friends in Idaho I seriously need to stop reading your blogs because I just get so so soooo homesick. I love Rexburg winter with all of the snow. And I miss you guys so much! Calvin is so darn cute!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Is that really a sleigh for babies? That is so cute! I love the picture you sent with the card. Calvin is so CUTE!