Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthdays in February!

I know Calvi turned 1 a while ago but i have not been up on posting the picts. Here he is with is Birthday cake that i am pretty proud of making.
We had a little party the weekend that we got back from our trip, we had Grandmas Grandpas Aunts, Uncles, Cousins come over it was really fun. It is so great to have so many people care about our sweet little guy. Thanks so much.
For Grandma Walkers birthday we went swimming at our pool. Here is calvi in his little swim suit he LOVES swimming!
Here we are in the pool just posing for dad.
It was also Tysens birthday and here is Calvi and tysen eating his birthday cupcakes.
And here is Brooke and my birthday cake. We had family and friends come over for cake it was really fun.
And yes Calvi Loves cake here he is eating it again thanks to all the February Birthdays!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks super fun! I love that pic of Calvin in his swimmin trunks! He looks so excited!!!

The Congers said...

Oh Fun! I really want cake now! And I love your hair, it is getting longer, so cute. And I miss miss miss, ahhhh long long long sigh, swimming with you. That was so much fun and a great way to stay in shape. ahhhh another long sigh. I was going to call you but I an tell I will be too bummed and Rexburg sick if I call just now, haha. But I guess I will still call you though. And Calvin, oh what can I say? That kid is so cute!