Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just some stuff

A few weeks ago we went to Twin to do a baby shower for my little sister Jill. We had a really great time seeing friends and family. Grandpa got the horses ready so we could take a ride. I gave clara a ride then i gave calvi a ride. They thought it was pretty fun. After the kids had fun my dad and i went for a ride. I had a great time since it has been forever since i have ridden on a horse.
Here is calvi just hangin in his toy box he really likes sitting in it. Ty wanted a picture with him in it so when he is 18 we can tell him he fit in the little box with his legs straight!!
Here is calvi riding his little dino. He really loves to push it around and his new thing is he likes to get pulled around the house using tylers belt. It is so cute he just sits there hangin on for the ride.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hah what a cute toy- the little dino. Riding horses! Fun! I haven't done that in years.

The Congers said...

Cute, looks like a lot of fun, by the way I don't think I mentioned, but I love the way your hair looked in the picture for Calvin's birthday. And ahh the snow...I miss the snow. But I am looking forward to Summer now, even though I will have to go through lots of rain to get there.