Sunday, August 31, 2008

CaMp OuT!!


SO here I am camping! On Friday i had to work until 7 so we left right after work we headed out to go camping with some of our neighbors, and another couple they knew. It was a good thing the camp site was not far away it was like 15 min way awesome! so we had a lot of fun just hangin out and we had some pretty good food. then in the morning we woke up early and were home by 9 so i could go back to work. it was really nice to just get out and have a small break in the good old out doors! I wish i could camp out all weekend but there is church and yes I have to work for a few hours on Labor Day!! ridiculous!!!

3 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Hey! It has been so long since I've seen you! Congrats on the one year! We missed you at the reunion. It sounds like you're enjoying work and being married.

Katie Mae said...

Hey Brit!! Its awesome to see that you guys have a blog. We have one too! jrkmpierce.blogspot.com

Visit Anytime!! Love you!

Angie Adam said...

Hey brit! So I am totally stalking you through Alisha's blog and thought it was about time I let you know! =) Glad to see you're loving life. my blog is angiebelle.blogspot.com but it's privateso send me an email so I can invite you. angie.gleed@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Angie