Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WhAtS nEw?


So it has been crazy since school got out. All ty and I do is work Work WORK!! It is ok. I just started a new job like 2 weeks ago working at Porters, a craft store here in Rexburg. I love it. Is so much fun to be working with all kinds of awesome crafts and stuff. I get way to many ideas. lately I have been working in the fabric section so that is why on my day off I decided to make this lovely handbag. Tys and my work schedules are actually pretty perfect. just how I wanted it to be. I never have to work earlier that 9 and later than 7 and he works 8 to 5 and we always have an hour lunch together who could ask for a better schedule? not me! anyway that is what is new we just work and hang out Ty is at mutual with the little deacons right now so just killin time!

No comments: