Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Adventures




This past week we went on a few adventures. We first took a hike to R mountain it was so awesome up there, you could see everything. After we were really hungry so we went to eat and I ordered fish (trout or something) anyways it was so good I loved it and I have never ordered fish at a restaurant before but I ate everything on my plate it was crazy cause there was a lot! then on Sunday we wanted to go for a drive so Ty and i went to kelly canyon it is really pretty up there and I showed Tyler where Hise was and he was more interested in going swimming in the river instead of the pool if we went back to swim. It is really nice to go on little adventures like that and they are so close. We also had some friends come and stay with us Heather and Kyle so this weekend was pretty fun.