Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cosmetic Surgery

So here I am do you see that thing on my neck? You have probably noticed it before well it is no longer there I had that poor thing cut off last week, I would put up after picts but right now it doesn't look to hot. The doctor asked why I wanted it gone and I said kids mostly kids, he just laughed. It is true though my niece Clara just loves that thing she would pull on it and pick at it it was so weird and in primary to have all the kids say what is that thing on your neck?!! so I decided it was time for it to go before calvin got older and made friends with it. So my cosmetic surgery was cutting off that skin tag as the doctor said.
Here are more picts of my boys Calvin is jsut so stinkin cute when he sleeps i cant help myself. He probably had a million picts of him sleeping he is growing up so fast and really chunkin out!
He has also been having gas problems lately. (I am referring to Calvin not Tyler) He gets so mad and screams and then he is fine. I feel so bad because this is really the only time he ever gets really mad or cries! So this is his favorite position right next to dad, Tyler will hold him tight and he will just fall asleep it is so cute!

7 comments:

Nichole said...

I am seriously depressed that I had no notification of you having this blog. Did I know?

Yay! for surgery

KJ Ramsey said...

1) are you sure tyler doesn't also have gas problems? oh wait, that's right, calvi takes after his mommy.
2) dang straight calvi has gas problems. i think he made a world record while i was holding him.
3) that skin thing was weird, but it's weirder being gone.

The Congers said...

Brit just put your new picture up already. It's alright if you have a Barney Band-Aid on it or something!

Ky

Alisha and Braeden said...

I hope you put a picture of you with out MO so I can see what you look like now. haha I love it. Especially that picture I took of me feeding MO. Mo will always be remembered...

Danielle said...

That picture is so precious! I love it! So...that's nice you can get the surgery. I bet it's been annoying having kids play with it:) I'm excited to see you without it!

Rachel said...

I'm so sad your mole is gone! It was my friend too! You just never knew it! I don't know if I will recognize you without it! Calvin really is growing up! He's SO CUTE!

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Brit-
Surgery.. Sounds fun. Those are such cute pictures of Calvin. Once Bryan hit about 8-10 pounds he was pretty fussy so we just used mylacon (sp) and it works great for gas. But he still has a few GI struggles but that is about all I can recommend.
:)