Friday, June 11, 2010

Beach or Backyard?

So yes it may look like we are on a wonderful beach but jokes on you! Clara and I are in the comfort of my back yard. I had a great idea one day to make a sandbox for the kids and this is the finished product!! I was so excited about it and so was Clara and so will Calvi.

Here is Clara playing in my mini sandbox. She liked it but she didn't understand why she had to keep the sand in the sandbox. I also planted a few things around the patio in what little earth I have back there and she doesn't understand why she cant so play in that. This project took a while to do there was just rocks all around the patio and i took them all out and did my own little thing. I will post some more pictures of the back patio soon, I already have things growing and I am so excited every time I go out there there is something new coming up!!!
Here is the boys hangin out in the farm barn. Calvin is just growing up so fast i cant even believe it. He has learned to love his hands and grab things and he has rolled over a few times!! I just love that little guy!!! Every day he looks a little older and chubbier!!
Here he is after a long day of church. He does really good during church and he LOVES to come to primary with me. He likes the kids and he just stares at them, he also talks, smiles and yells with them. The kids really get a kick out of it!
And here is Calvi with his little buddy Kacen. They are so cute together they are starting to get to realize each others presence. They are so cute!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love him in his church clothes! So cute! He looks like I little man! Sandbox is cool. Funny she doesn't understand...better keep her out of your garden though!!!

Nichole said...

I lovey them baby pix!

The Congers said...

Horray for our little guys! They are just two cuties.

lori said...

I love the pictures. I can't get enough of my grandkids!!