Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yellowstone on Memorial Day

Her is Calvin we are headed to Yellowstone! He is so excited. Also pictured is his buddy Hobbs, his aunt jill and uncle kyle brought it to him this week, they are so cute together! My whole family was able to come and meet up in Rexburg on Sunday night and on Monday at 6 we headed out to go to Yellowstone! We had a great time on Sunday night and all day Monday it was so great to have everyone all together. I just love my family!
Here we are at the hot pools or something cool at the park. We made one big loop around the park and got to see a lot of fun stuff!
Calvin had fun riding around in his carrier with dad or Gma. We saw lots of fun animals and we were no joke super close to a big huge bison eating right along the path like I could probably hit it with a broomstick that is how close it was to us! kinda scary!!
Here is most of the family on the boardwalk. It was fun to just walk around and hang out all day! The weather was even ok it only sprinkled a little a few times but was pretty ok considering what it has been like lately.

Here is Tyler and I in the big lodge by Old Faithful. I cant believe the workmanship on that place it is amazing! We loved it. after we went around the park all day we went to eat at Big Juds and it was alot of fun. Thanks to all my family who came down to spend sometime together it was a lot of fun. And Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome supply of treats!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks awesome! I want to go to yellowstone!!!!!!!!! How fun!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Looks fun! Calvin is getting to be quite the chunker! Love him and his little buddy.. so cute :)

The Dominos said...

the pictures are great and all, but my favorite is the side bar called "junk i look at."

hohohohoho